Dear Association Members - Due to the Covid-19 crisis the Waterford Association is establishing guidelines for use of Pleasure Beach. For the safety of all members, it is extremely important that everyone follow these instructions. We are also asking our membership to self-police and politely enforce guidelines upon fellow members who are not complying.
The use of Pleasure Beach is a privilege to the membership, and during these difficult times we all need to be respectful of this privilege.
PARKING LOT POLICY
- Curfew hours. Starting on May 23rd thru June 19th, the parking lot will be open on weekends and holidays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The parking lot will be open on weekdays however the schedule will be at the Beach Managers discretion.
- Starting on May 23rd thru June 19th, members shall use their 2020 parking pass or 2019 membership badges to enter the parking lot. Please remember the one car per household policy.
- Starting on June 20th Opening Day, members will only be allowed into the parking lot with use of the 2020 parking pass. We expect to resume normal parking lot hours starting on June 20th.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- All members must be in groups no greater than 5 members. These groups shall consist of household members only.
- All groups must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- All members must have beach badges with them at all times. Attendants will also be checking badges on the beach.
- Enforcement of Social Distancing guidelines shall be per the Beach Manager and staff. We are also encouraging members to self-police.
- Until further notice, guest passes will NOT be for sale.
- The latrine will not be on premise until Opening Day June 20th.
- The raft will not be in the water.
- There will be no trash or recyclables collection. Please take out what you bring.
- Members who are elderly or who have medical issues should use caution when deciding to be at the beach.
- Members are encouraged to use medical personal protection equipment.
- All members are reminded that Pleasure Beach is a smoke free beach.
- All members are encouraged to politely ask non-members or trespassers to leave the beach.
- Members/Property Owners who are renting their property must communicate these guidelines to tenants.
- In the coming weeks, Waterford Association will continue to issue updates to our beach guidelines and social event calendar.