It is officially the 2018 season! Unfortunately, we do not have a Beach Manager this summer. If anyone is interested, please send us an email. The board has been working tirelessly to get the beach ready for the summer. With that said, we need help, please! We are looking for volunteers to assist with mowing & trimming the parking property, picking up trash along the parking area, sweeping out the port-o-potty in between official cleanings, raking seaweed, emptying trash barrels, unlocking and re-locking the gate, and a plethora of other details that will need tending to.
A few things to remember regarding water safety:
1. Lifeguards are present and will be proactive in preventing aquatic emergencies. Please encourage your children to obey the rules set forth by the guards.
2. The raft has been installed by a local marine company. In order to ensure everyone's safety around the raft, the following activities will NOT be allowed: swimming under the raft, swimming off the back side of the raft, pushing others off the raft, the peg game, entering the water backwards, twisting off the raft, nor diving over other people.
3. A reminder to stay off the black portion of the rocks - this is the slippery, wet, slimy part. It is too easy to lose footing and be injured.
4. Ace Security will be patrolling the property on the weekends. In addition, we will have Beach Ambassadors to assist with badge checks and property line security. Beach Ambassadors will help in the absence of our manager position.
5. Pink beach badges must be displayed at all times
6. Please help us patrol and assist us in keeping the beach orderly throughout the season. If you see something that needs to be tended to, please pitch in.
See you on the beach and in the sand!