Saturday, Sept 1 @ 6:30 pm
At the Firehouse
Members only, 18+
BYOB (water, soft drink, and other).
$5, Purchase tickets here
**Ticket sales end Thursday, August 30 at 10am**
Sadly, the 2018 beach season is coming to a close. Please read the below info in preparation for the Labor Day weekend and final official beach weekend.
1. Lights Out Party - Saturday, Sept 1 @ 6:30PM. At the Firehouse. Members only, 18+. BYOB (water, soft drink, and other). Reserve your spot above.
2. At the Aug 18 meeting it was decided to hire a marina to remove, clean, and store the raft. We will still need volunteers to help remove the lifeguard chairs and trash barrels on Monday Sept 3. Please help us with clean up beginning at 4:30PM. Chairs will be stored in the parking lot and trash barrels will be stored at the shed.
3. We need volunteers to help remove the blue Access Mats from the walk ways. If you are available to help with that, please respond to this email.
4. As we know, some of the best beach days here at PB are in September. Please be reminded - the general beach rules still apply. Glass containers are not allowed, no dogs on the beach, swim safety is imperative, and carry out what you carry in.
5. Final lifeguard & beach ambassador coverage will be Labor Weekend. Please help keep the beach safe and clean.
Thank you all for a wonderful season. If you have suggestions, thoughts, ideas for the 2019 season, please let us know.
Sincerely the 2018 and 2019 Board:
Heather Toyen, President
Colin Gourlie, VP
Donna Calabro, Financial Secretary
Ed Luukko, Treasurer
Mimi Woods, Secretary