This email contains many important pieces of information. Please read thoroughly.
Reminder: Annual Business Meeting - July 13, 2019 @ 9:00am - 11:00am - Goshen Firehouse.
Proxy Voting - If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to have your voice heard, please complete the attached Proxy Form and appoint a trusted adult on your behalf
Topics for meeting discussion:
1. Fence discussion & explanation - please see Bill Brett at the beach for explanation and proposed location
2. Regrading the parking lot
3. Bylaw- The Bylaws Committee will be presenting a proposed amendment to our bylaws. We would like to have discussion on this proposal before a final vote at the August meeting.
4. Social event updates - July 27 - “old fashioned” pot-luck BBQ
Volunteers are needed to assist with set up, clean up, grilling, so forth - contact Anne Darling to sign up
We need the “man-power” to make the event a success
5. Neighborhood Tag Sale - July 27th - RSVP to Marge Shenasky
6. Update from Beach Manager
Rules & Regulations Reminder: Beach season is fully underway.
Please remember the following:
- Use of the beach and facilities is open to Members of the Waterford Association, Inc., their families, and guests.
- Membership and guest badges must be worn & displayed at all times while on the property of the Waterford Association, Inc.
- Loud and/or disorderly conduct, littering, ball playing (except in a designated area), and hazardous actions are prohibited.
- Pets and glass containers (bottles, glasses, etc) are not permitted on any part of the property owned by Waterford Association, Inc.
- No swimming or diving is allowed from the rocks.
- Children under the age of eight (8) years old are not allowed on the rocks unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
- No fires are permitted on the beach or rocks at anytime.
- Waterford Association, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen property at any time.
- Please report all accidents, however minor or insignificant, to the lifeguard on duty or Beach Manager.
We have expanded the beach entry way by a few feet. If anyone would like to donate a bench that can be used for those just wanting to sit at the beach or to put shoes on the children, please contact the board.
Wishing you a happy, safe, and meaningful Independence Day